martes, julio 05, 2005

Novedades

(Esta va en ingles que no tengo tiempo para ponerme a traducir, sorry, jejeje)

I know, I know, it's been forever since the last time I wrote something here.
Actually I've been doing a lot of stuff lately so I have tons of things to write about but I don't have time right now (I have to run to my Anthropology class :O( ), but I wanted to mention a couple of good news.
One: Julia, Rocio and Gervasio's new baby, was born last week!!!! She was born on July 27th, just one day before Martin turned 2 years (and two days before Aurelio turned 35, hehehe). So, Congratulations to the parents and brother and welcome to the world Julia.


Isn't she cute ?!


Martin is the cutest though, and he is getting really big!

Two: Three of my pieces are going to be part of the small group show Up & Coming, opening next Friday at the Hinsdale Center for the Arts. Barbara Wiesen, my boss at the gallery, is the curator of the show and she has brought together some interesting work by art students form COD. We were installing it last Thursday and so far it looks great. As I said the opening is in Friday from 6pm to 8pm, so I hope some of you can come and maybe we can go for dinner and a drink afterwards ;OP.

Besotes,
Irene

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh! Both babies are soooooo cute!
I bet their parents are very cool, too.
:)